Our client is a worldwide Media firm and they are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps team to support AWS infrastructure and tooling which underpins their Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery pipelines, enabling our IT Engineering Teams to develop and deploy code multiple times a day.
Responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer
- You will design and build the infrastructure in AWS and supporting systems.
- Be responsible for building and maintaining their infrastructure and supporting systems from integration all the way through to delivery
- Migrate existing infrastructure and applications to AWS
- You will design and maintain the CI/CD frameworks
- Liaise with Engineering teams and drive projects forward in collaboration with other teams such as developers and QA.
- Be able to bring in new ideas and concepts to the rest of the engineering department, breaking
The DevOps Engineer is required to have experience in:
- AWS (including: VPC, terraform, Lambda, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, ElasticCache, Route53, SNS)
- Configuration management apps like Ansible/Puppet/Chef
- CI tools such as Jenkins
- Monitoring and logging solutions like Nagios, Datadog, Graphite, ELK stack, Splunk, Graylog, etc.
- Infrastructure automation, Terraform, Vault, Consul etc
- Networks, security, load balancers, DNS and other infrastructure components
- Agile development workflows and methods
- Develop knowledge around DevOps practices and tooling
- AWS Certifications would be desirable
- An interest in Container technology, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes etc. would be beneficial