We are currently working with a Software Solutions Company, currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager to join their Surrey based team and supplement their global team. This is an excellent opportunity for an Infrastructure Manager to join a well-established firm with a global presence and significant growth potential.
- Definition of technology direction in order to enable business and application strategy
- Development and optimisation of our global IT infrastructure
- Development of IT infrastructure standards to ensure compatibility and integration of all platforms
- Design and development of infrastructure blueprints for implementation of new solutions
- Deputise for the Head of IT Infrastructure & Information Security as required
- Deep understanding of all areas of IT infrastructure
- Design of information systems to meet application/business requirements
- A good understanding of Microsoft technologies
- Practical experience of setting up IT and Security policies, processes and procedures in a global IT organisation
- Knowledge of appropriate infrastructure monitoring and management systems and experience of implementation
- Proven project management skills and familiarity with a known project management methodology
- Experience of team leading/management in an IT environment
- 10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Please send across your CV to apply for the position with interviews to follow.