SAP MII Programmer
Marcus Donald are currently looking for a SAP MII Programmer to join a Global Manufacturing client based in Manchester. As a SAP MII programmer, you will be required to program, test and debug on SAP MII and provide enhancements to the software that improve the productivity on the production shop floor.
The role will reside within the Web Solutions team as the skill set is similar but serve the support to users from the SAP Competence team.
- Adhere to and support IT Service Delivery procedures
- Communicate ongoing efforts, findings, analysis with SAP team, manufacturing business customers, IT leadership and promotion of IT & SAP throughout the organisation
- Communicate regularly with the team to identify improvement opportunities and develop action plans addressing them with pro-activeproblem solving techniques
- Comply with change and release management processes and monitoring/supporting of established quality assurance and testing processes
- Estimate, create design specification, develop, and provide day-to-day operational support and maintenance related to SAP MII environments and related components
- Identify, analyse and recommend changes to avert application outages and increase stability
- Learn constantly to improve skill base and manufacturing process knowledge based on the latest industry trends S
- Support Enterprise IT Architecture and seek constant improvement and optimisation of SAP ERP, leveraging your experience integrating SAP ERP and MII
- Work within an established Web Solution team to share understanding of MII development and service
- Working in collaborative environment with internal/external vendors and business partners, making good decisions, and venturing beyond what is at face value
- Applying the latest technology innovations applicable to business operations and business process redesign in a manufacturing environment
- Use of an array of testing practices, (regression, functional, acceptance, load testing)
- Working effectively in a team environment (in line with Scapa’s 10 guiding principles) to provide solutions with tangible and measurable business value
- Minimum of 2 years of programming working with SAP MII implementations or integration projects
- Working within web-based applications and their development environments
If you are interested in applying for this position or have additional questions then please contact James from Marcus Donald or apply directly through this advert.