SQL Database Administrator
Marcus Donald are looking for a SQL Database Administrator for a large charity in Central London.
The successful SQL Database Administrator will support the work of the Head of IT and will undertake tasks directly related to the work of the unit in the areas of IT infrastructure and other tasks related to these duties.
The successful SQL Database Administrator will be responsible for:
- Manage the implementation and deployment of line of business applications, ensuring that systems are available to, and meet the requirements of, the organisation.
- Manage database and application configurations including installing and upgrading software servers and application tools.
- Implement dataflow requirements between different corporate application systems as required by the department and the organisation.
- Identify operational problems and contribute to their resolution.
- Set standards for system application management and database administration, ensuring that procedures exist for all system maintenance activities.
- Monitor database and applications activity and ensure efficient and reliable access to data and dataflow between relevant systems and continuously optimise database and application performance and integrity.
- Involved with the planning for backup and recovery of database and application information, then ensuring backup is carried out as per the plans.
Essential skillset required for this SQL Database Administrator Role:
- MS SQL 2010/12/14/16
- ETL / T-SQL
- Windows 2003/8/12/16 server
- Windows 7/10, Office 2010/13/16
- Provisioning and Installation skills
- Relevant previous experience
- Demonstrable experience in managing technical IT partners
Desirable for this SQL Database Administrator Role:
- MS CRM 2013/16
- SharePoint 2010/2013/2016
- Experience of SSAS, SSIS & .NET
- Experience of scripting languages (e.g. VBScript, PowerShell)
- Experience of Red-gate SQL Monitor and Whats Up Gold
- DR/BCP skills
If you feel you're suitable for this position, please apply with an updated CV, or contact Danny Stokley at Marcus Donald.