Marcus Donald are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to work with a large charity in Central London.
Essential skillset required for this Infrastructure Engineer Role:
- Windows Server 2008/12/16
- VMWare 6
- HP 3PAR experience
- Citrix XenDesktop 6/7
- Citrix XenApp / Netscaler
- Windows 7/10
- Windows Terminal Services
- Microsoft AD/ADFS experience
- LDAP skills
- Backup and recovery skills
Desirable for this Infrastructure Engineer Role:
- HP Data Protector
- FollowMe printing (e.g. Ringdale)
- Monitoring solutions (e.g. WhatsUp Gold, Solarwinds).
- Technical relevant certification/accreditation
- TCP/IP and other networking technologies
- Understanding of security technologies
- DR/BCP skills
If you feel you're suitable for this Infrastructure Engineer position, please apply with an updated CV, or contact Danny Stokley at Marcus Donald.