SQL Database Administrator / SQL DBA
Marcus Donald are currently looking for a Permanent SQL Database Administrator / SQL DBA to join our client’s IT team based in Central London on a full time basis. The client is a specialist insurance focused company. Your role will include ensuring and maintaining the efficiency of the SQL Server system, therefore a strong SQL background is crucial. You will also be deeply involved in developing the company’s software deployment strategy. The company is seeking an outgoing, diplomatic SQL Database Administrator / SQL DBA who will think out of the box and deliver timely, successful projects to the company.
£60,000 per annum | London | Permanent
Key Duties of the SQL Database Administrator / SQL DBA:
- Installation and configuration of SQL Servers
- Monitoring of SQL Server estate – SQL 2008 - 2016
- Constant improvement of SQL Server estate
- Contacting vendors for technical support
- Development and testing support
- Developing and maintaining Devops solution
- Controlling and monitoring user access to databases
- Co-ordinating and managing database changes
Respinsibilities of the SQL Database Administrator / SQL DBA:
- Working with the Lead DBA to ensure successful management risks and controls.
- Identify and manage risks which are related to your role.
- Identify and implement process to monitor and minimise risks, especially within your role.
- Report new and existing risks as well as weaknesses and shortcomings.
About the company:
A specialist insurance solutions company, operating around Europe, currently expanding their London IT team. The company has a supportive and friendly office culture, holding strong company values. The company prides themselves on the level of respect and treatment represented among its employees.
If this sounds like a good fit for you and your skillset, Apply now through the website. Alternatively, call 02033280400, asking for Bobby as your point of contact.