Marcus Donald are looking for a BI Developer in London to work for an Insurance organisation to maintain the MI and data analysis capability.
This includes advancing the data warehouse and the development, deployment and management of the reporting functions of the business from a centralised MI unit. Ensuring that an appropriate process framework is in place and that data provided to the business is accurate and fully reconciled.
Key Responsibilities of a BI Developer:
- Data Analytics
- Develop MI and analytical functionality of the business including advancing and maintaining data warehouse and reporting structures.
- Developing, deploying and managing all aspects of the MI/reporting environment, ensuring business needs are met and data reported is accurate including UAT testing and trouble-shooting.
- Project Implementation
- Risk Management
- Data Entry, Recording & Reporting
Competency of a BI Developer:
- SQL Server 2008/2014/2016
- T-SQL & stored procedures
- ETL (DTS/SSIS) & Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Visual Studio and TFS source control
- In-depth understanding of relational data models as a developer and a designer for both reporting and transactional processing.
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office products and Windows.
If you feel you have the necessary skillset and experience please apply/send across your CV at your earliest convenience.